Looking for an Indian vacation? Spend your holidays in the one of the popular hotels in West Delhi and get familiar with the exotic destinations of India.
Where is this place?
It is one of the nine new districts of Delhi. The major commercial and residential areas are located in this administrative district.
The district is divided into three regions :
- Patel Nagar – It is one of the metro stations in Delhi.
- Rajouri Garden – This elite residential area is a major commercial hub. It has two big markets, the Nehru Market and the Main Market. It also has a number of eateries, restaurants and shops that attract a lot of young people.
- Punjabi Bagh – It is one of the costliest places to live in Delhi. This well planned region is home to many upper class and upper middle class families.
Climate in West Delhi
You can visit the place anytime between February and April. Another ideal time to make a trip to this region is between August and November.
The district is a major commercial and residential hub. It is also located near New Delhi, the capital of India. Naturally, the place is well connected to other parts of Delhi by roads and railway. The Indira Gandhi International Airport and the Safdarjung Airport are the two major airfields in Delhi. Foreigners and people residing in other parts of India can fly into the place without any problem.
Hotels in the district
Every winter, this beautiful lake attracts a lot of migratory birds like :
- Hyatt Regency Delhi Hotel
- Samrat Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Palace Hotel
- Alpine Park Serviced Apartments Delhi
- Ashok Hotel Delhi
- ITC Maurya Tower Hotel
- Lotus Inn Hotel Delhi
- Shanti Home
You can stay at any of these accommodations in West Delhi. Have a grand Indian vacation.