The people in Delhi travel to different parts of the city to reach their offices. This is because the office locations in Delhi are far off and spread across different areas of the city.
Delhi is divided into different regions, namely, North Delhi, South Delhi, West Delhi, East Delhi, NCR or the National Capital Region, and Central Delhi. So, the offices are located in different parts. While a few areas are purely residential, you may come across a couple of places where a large number of offices are present.
Huge multi storied buildings have come up in major areas. And these multi-storied buildings in turn rent out office space to different companies. While few of them buy these office spaces, few prefer to hire the office space.
There are many industries in Delhi that comprise small, large as well as medium scale industry. The office locations in Delhi of important business concerns and institutions are given below –
Central government office locations in Delhi
- Ministry of Civil Aviation – Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport
- Ministry of Environment and Forests – Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs – “A” Wing, Shastri Bhawan, Rajendra Prasad Road
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road
- Ministry of Home Affairs – North Bloack, Central Secretariat
State and District office locations in Delhi
- Regional Passport Office – Trikoot-3, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K Puram
- Municipal Corporation of Delhi – Town Hall
- Employee’s Provident Fund Organization – Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, SRO, Plot No 43, Sector 44, Institutional Area
- Delhi Transport Corporation – IP Estate, Ring Road
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath
Tourism office locations in Delhi
The capital city of Delhi has many places of interest. And tourism in this part of the country has grown remarkably. Every year innumerable tourists visit the tourist destinations in Delhi. The tourists are not only from overseas but also from within the country.
As such, the Delhi government has opened tourism offices in few areas to facilitate tourism. The tourism office locations in Delhi are given below –
- Delhi Travel and Transportation Development Corporation Limited – 18A SCO Complex, Defence Colony
- UP State Tourism Development Corporation Limited – 36, Janpath, Chanerlok Building
- The office location of Haryana State Tourism Developmnt Corporation and Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited has the same address as UP State Tourist, Development Corporation Limited.
Embassy office locations in Delhi
Delhi has many embassy offices in Delhi. The office locations in Delhi of some of the embassies are in areas like –
- Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri
- Vasant Vihar
- Jor Bagh
- Panchsheel Park
- Shanti Niketan
- Auranzeb Road
- Niti Marg
- Gulmohar Enclave
- Satya Marg
- Mahfair Garden
- Nyaya Marg
There are many other companies that have come up in the NCR or the National Capital Region. Since the transportation network in Delhi is well developed, the distance is something that the commuters may not be worried about.