Commonwealth Games is in India this time. Delhi, the capital city of India is proud to host this famous Games competition. All arrangements are in full bloom for this upcoming major event. Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 events are lined up and are being awaited. You are excited too. Aren’t you? So, let’s add to your excitement by telling you all about the major events at the Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010.
Yes, Delhi Commonwealth Games is here with a lot of excitement. You will surely love to know what all are in store for you to enjoy. Wont You?
Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 events list:
You are sure to have a great time if you attend the Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 events. The events include:
- Rugby Sevens
- Lawn Bowls
- Table Tennis
Now that you know what to expect at the Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010, you must be waiting for the schedule of these events.
Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 events and schedules in a nutshell:
Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 is here to surprise you with its daily dose of sports events. Till the mid of October, you can be a part of the blood warming sports competitions as spectators. The events which are lined up one after another, at various locations, are:
- This grand Games competition is starting with a big bang in the capital city of India. The Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 events have a splendid opening ceremony. It has special guests from all over the world, as well as celebrities performing to commence the Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010. The opening ceremony is at JN Stadium on 3rd October, 2010.
- The Archery will be held at Yamuna Sports Complex.
- Aquatics combine Diving, Synchronised Swimming and Swimming, which are scheduled at Dr SPM Swimming Complex.
- Badminton is taking place at the Siri Fort Sports Complex
- Athletics which has Track and Field, Walk and the Marathon is scheduled to take place at JN Stadium’s Marathon Course and the India Gate.
- Cycling which consists of Road Time Trials, Road Mass Start and Track will take place at IG Sports Complex, Noida Highway Express Rd and the India Gate.
- Shooting with Clay Target, Pistol and Small Bore and Full Bore is scheduled to happen at Dr Karni Singh Shooting Range and also the CRPF Campus, Kadarpur.
- Hockey will happen at the Maj. Dhyan Chand National Stadium. Boxing will take place at the Talkatora Indoor Stadium. Lawn Bowls is scheduled at the JN Sports Complex.
- Gymnastics with both Rhythmic and Artistic Gymnastic styles are taking place at the IG Sports Complex.
- Rugby Sevens will be held at the Delhi University. Squash is scheduled to be held at the Siri Fort Sports Complex. Weightlifting will be held at JN Sports Complex.
- Wrestling match is scheduled to take place at the IG Sports Complex. Table Tennis will be played at the Yamuna Sports Complex and the Tennis matches are scheduled to happen at RK Khanna Tennis Stadium.
- With all the Sports events covered from 4th of October 2010 onwards, the Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 events bid a final goodbye with a closing ceremony on the 14th of October at the JN Stadium.
Be a guest at these exciting Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 events and feel the adrenalin rush watching the tough competitions.